Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Neon Green Grids and One of my Stitching Buds

Dear Reader,

I'm stitching away on: (1) the neon green grid for Quaker Blues, (if this doesn't help, I've wasted a LOT of time), (2) the border on my BoInk, which is coming along nicely (3) a small band sampler design of my own, (4) the last band on my sampler for C. & K., and (5) my present for Jean. I'm rotating through this list and making steady progress, but it doesn't make for spectacular pictures!

Peanut, my stitching buddy, is far more spectacular! She and Niggy timeshare the cardboard box next to my computer. The youngest of our cats, she can sleep through anything, and she does. Even lifting up her little face for the camera does not interfere with her beauty rest. Her lovely green eyes remain determinedly shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment