Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thread Surfing

Dear Reader,

Bliss! Spent the early morning following a thread from one blog to another. There are so many wonderful ideas on the web ... I can feel my imagination waking up and stretching. We were always encouraged to go to shows and exhibitions as frequently as possible, but sometimes the local possibilities run thin. The internet somewhat makes up for that, especially for fiber artists. I can't fly to Australia or Colorado for a show, but I can surf there and scoop up some electronic crumbs, and that is sometimes enough to recharge me.

My WIPS and my Stash, they comfort me.
Remy,

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I get so caught up in blog-reading I forget to stitch! It's just too easy to do,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daffycat!
    I totally agree. I can get sidetracked very easily if there are interesting trails to follow.
    Remy

    ReplyDelete